Below please find the answers to the questions we get asked most often. If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, please give us a call at (203) 239-1961 or email us. We are usually available by phone 7 days a week from 11 am to 8 pm. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please click on the questions below to reveal the answers.
- 1. Could you please send me information about your facility? (click to view answer)
- 2. Do you have a particular date available?
- 4. What time slots are available and what is the guest minimum and maximum?
In general, Crystal Room functions can start between 10:00 am and 12:00 noon, or between 6:30 pm and 8:00 pm. Mirage Room functions can start between 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm. However, other times may be available. The Mirage Room accommodates 50-150 people (75 minimum on Saturday). The Crystal Room accommodates 75-350 (100 minimum on Saturday). Some exceptions are available.
- 6. Can we hold our marriage ceremony on site?
- 7. What happens if I'm having an outside ceremony and it rains?
- 9. Do you offer a discount for certain days of the week or times of year?
- 10. Is it possible to add additional time to my function?
- 11. How are deposits and payments handled?
- 12. Do you have packages available for other functions such as banquets, birthdays or anniversaries?
- 13. Can you recommend a member of the clergy or a justice of the peace for our wedding ceremony?
- 14. Is a DJ included with any of the packages?
- 15. Do you have someone who will coordinate my ceremony and do a rehearsal with my bridal party?